Convert Leica LIF/XLEF files to Aperio ImageScope SVS/BigTiff and Image Files to Leica LIF (using Bio-Formats)
- Convert and Stitch TileScans from Leica LIF to Aperio SVS/BigTiff format.
- Convert Large Stitched (Merged TileScans) images from Leica LIF to Aperio SVS format.
- Convert image files to Leica LIF Format. Multichannel images in 2D, 3D and time are supported.
- Convert OME-TIFF files in (sub)folders to Leica LIF.
- Convert Operetta Scans to Leica LIF.
This program uses the Matlab Runtime 2019b , the installer wil download the Matlab Runtime automatically, the zipfile contains the CIConvert executable only, so you have to install the Matlab Runtime yourself.
– Added Stitching (based on MIST)
– Added Shading Correction during Stitching (Only for RGB images, typical histology slides)
– Fixed some bugs
– Initial release
This program uses BIO-FORMATS for importing image files.
BIO-FORMATS: DOI: 10.1083/jcb.201004104 PMID: 20513764 PMCID: PMC2878938
You can redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.