Software developed at the Cellular Imaging Core Facility
Convert Leica LIF/XLEF files to Aperio ImageScope SVS/BigTiff and Image Files to Leica LIF (using Bio-Formats)
- Convert and Stitch TileScans from Leica LIF to Aperio SVS format.
- Convert Large Stitched (Merged TileScans) images from Leica LIF to Aperio SVS format.
- Convert image files to Leica LIF Format. Multichannel images in 2D, 3D and time are supported.
- Convert OME-TIFF files in (sub)folders to Leica LIF.
- Convert Operetta Scans to Leica LIF.
CIMicro can show and analyze images (Single, Stacks and Time Series) from LAS-X Files; LIF, XLEF or TIF.
This program was developed primary for quickly analyzing time-lapse experiments of cell migration, invasion and wound healing assays. Time-lapse experiments saved in Leica’s LIF or (auto-saved) XLEF files can be opened with no delay in loading time. Interactive measurements can be done by the area or counting tool and are save together with experimental data. Extra options are Movie Export, 3D features and support for TIFF files.
This program is for counting cells (or other things). There is a choice for 4, 8, 12, 16 counters. Different (default) alarms and names. There is also a total sum with alarm. Custom settings, copy to Excel, etc.